Friday, April 28


Ok....this has got to be one of the cutest picture's I've seen. Such a tiny lil thing. I definitely did the awwwwwww thing when I found it.

Thank goodness yesterday is over. It didn't get much better. Finally got hubby to take care of that stupid thing that I couldn't get anyone's on the phone about. That was partially why J was running wild. Mom on the phone means do what you think you can get away with. (I'm just saying that for people who don't have kids, or can't remember being one themselves.)

So I overheard hubby on the phone yesterday with his/our friend. Seems there's a little poker game going on here tonight. Mmmm. I think I'll save the cleaning til a couple of hours before, just because I don't think J could leave the house looking all that neat. He woke up super early this morning and boy am I dragging.

I need a nap..........................zzzzzzzzzz

qwerty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home