me & the forest
Today was my official introduction to the world of Forest Service. I can't believe I'm going to be doing this. Tomorrow morning I go for my CPR certification, something I should have already had, but I haven't yet. Then next week, we set up to make our first patrol. This is going to be incredible. I can't wait.
Kiddo is going to get to do it too, and next year, he will get his uniform as well. He is so excited. It will work to his benefit too, since he will be able to apply it towards his volunteering for college entrance.
I was reading someone's blog and they had this link. So I clicked it and found out what kind of fae I am. I love these little quizzes. (thank you to whomever posted it....since I'm forgetful tonight)

What type of Fae are you?
Kiddo is going to get to do it too, and next year, he will get his uniform as well. He is so excited. It will work to his benefit too, since he will be able to apply it towards his volunteering for college entrance.
I was reading someone's blog and they had this link. So I clicked it and found out what kind of fae I am. I love these little quizzes. (thank you to whomever posted it....since I'm forgetful tonight)

What type of Fae are you?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home