Saturday, July 21

out of the mouths of babes...

This morning, J had snuck out back (oh, I know he's out there but he thinks he's sneaking), yet again. This is begining to become a problem. When he comes in he's usually covered in dirt.....ummmm....mud? Sometimes both! LOL

His nickname has become pigpen, for obvious reasons. The poor boy takes 3 baths and several wash cloths to his face and arms throughout the day.

Today was no different. He left a leaf from the last bath yesterday and was so busy trying to get it today out that he didn't realize his feet were leaving swirls of dirt in the tub. After the quick bath, I wrapped him in a towel and hugged him (while I still can). As I carried him off and put him down to dress him, the towel fell off. I reached for it and he let out a fart.

I looked at him and said, "What was that?"
J- "My butt."
me- "It's talking to me. What did it say?"
J, through a fit of giggles. "Me Stink!"


We both started laughing!

Out of the mouths .....and butts....of babes!

P. S.
adding this in here now
we're sitting here watching youtube and this gave him the giggles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home