Wednesday, July 4

Independence Day

Happy Independence Day



It's been a long day. Both kids are in bed, though J fell asleep easily.
We had the bbq here at the house again. The usual showed up, which was alright by me, but we had so much food left over even though people kept eating and eating and eating.

I went out and bought fireworks for kiddo when I went to get "stuff" for Madisen. I haven't heard from them but I hope everything is ok there. Anyways, while we were out at the store, I had found something called 3-D firework glasses for a buck. They were prism glasses and when you look through them it automatically makes the fireworks look 3-D. Pretty cool effects, even the little stars!

As for the boys, they played....hard.... J was even riding his bike, pedalling with his head and arms folded on the handle bars and his eyes were closed!!
It was a good day today!


I was going to go to the park tomorrow but can't now that I have a dental appointment. This will be the last of them til August. That's when I go back for my cleaning.

listening to the fireworks still going off.... it's already going to be 10:30 and they're still going with no end in sight....

oh, and further thoughts about the nose thing:


it amazes me to no end, the things that fascinate the kids....why does
he keep putting things up there?? i mean, he chews up the napkin first
to make it wet so it will go up...there's thought behind this
action....i tried not to make it sound so panicked so he won't think
i'm scared...maybe i'm taking the wrong approach....i tell him not to,
and that it's dangerous, he could get hurt and have to go see the
doctor...blah blah blah... but yet stuff still gets pushed up in there....

ah well.... my friend said to be watchful now because he's gonna turn
into a piggy bank soon and i'll have to start straining poop

I'm sooooo not going to do that!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home