Thursday, August 10

Adult toys

The window and doors were wide open to allow a breeze into the house. I've been sitting by the window, watching when a car drives by on our quiet street. Suddenly a UPS truck pulls up and honks. I didn't order anything. Must be for a neighbor. I get up anyways to pick up some books J just pulled out.

There he is. At my door, calling out my last name.
I respond with a questioned yes.
He gives hubby's name.
Again, yes.

I opened the security screen, otherwise known as dead end for escaping 2 year olds. Accepted the box.

He tells me it's heavy.

I looked at him and tell him that yes, I know.
I begin flipping the box around, this way and that trying to figure out what the hell it is.
He watches for a sec before turning to leave and tells me it's a toy.....an adult toy..... as J tries to see what mommy has.
I look up at him suddenly and look him in the eyes telling him that no it's not. They come in plain brown boxes. This one isn't any fun.

The poor guy laughed and blushed and ran back to his truck.

~giggling~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home