Thursday, January 24

he's a magician

Last night J found the art kit his grandma gave him for Christmas. I had it hidden away in a drawer in his room that I thought he'd never open. I'm not a good hider....laughs

He was told that he would have to wait for morning to do some artwork. He didn't forget.

Thankfully, none of it's gotten on the walls. He does seem to do magnificent work though when he has a bigger canvas.

I digress.

I gave him some blank index cards, since we're making our own valentines this year. I figured he could do the backgrounds now. He was doing very well until he noticed a few "Things" in the kit.

There was a sharpener, the perfect size for little fingers, a paint kit, that I didn't add water to, a pair of plastic, can't-cut-anything scissors, and a "wand".

"Look MOMMY! I'm a magician!"

He's been waving his wand around all morning

Oh and he's so happy because his kit even came with a mini stapler (minus staples). He knows not what it does, only that it's like mine and now he has his own.

Thanks, grandma.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amber said...

If only that was all we need to feel fancy and special...although anytime I see a wand, I can't help but sing "Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo". Who can?

1/30/2008 11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home