Recent artwork
I thought I'd post some tags/art, that I've done, recently. I haven't done anything today aside from chasing two little boys around the house, finding lost puppies, and pretty much just the regular don't forget to pick up the toys!
and so here goes nothing
this one is small.....for the blog...but click it and I'm sure it will grow to it's rightful size

this one reminds me of the movie the dark crystal...
this one is just so "pink"
and this one is just called "passion"
I don't know why I'm making up so many valentine styles...but lately I have a whole bunch that fall into this category.
and so here goes nothing
this one is small.....for the blog...but click it and I'm sure it will grow to it's rightful size

this one reminds me of the movie the dark crystal...
this one is just so "pink"
and this one is just called "passion"
I don't know why I'm making up so many valentine styles...but lately I have a whole bunch that fall into this category.



2 Comments:
I could only see one but I bet they all look great!! You are one talented chic!
Hallie
http://wonderfulworldofweiners.blogspot.com/
I wonder if you clicked the links? maybe I should make them a darker color?
Post a Comment
<< Home