Sunday, December 16

"The Notebook"

(cross posted from my group)

Did you see the movie last night?
We rented SuperBad and had just turned it off when I noticed the movie
on. I saw it before when it came out, but it's one of my
favorite stories. I have a collection of Nicholas Spark's books ever
since reading this story.

Anyways, I sat there by myself, watching it. As the movie progressed
I could feel the lump in my throat growing bigger. For some reason, I
bawled more last night than I ever had, except when I read the book
the first time. I mean really bawled...sobbed hard enough to wake
hubby in the bedroom even though the door was closed. :(

It's such an emotional movie.

So Did you watch it?

Which movies make you cry? An Affair to remember makes me sob too.
Oh, and When Harry Met Sally, but that's more of a happy tear jerker

Do you ever read a book and cry? I do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home