laughing again
I've always said that I'm a single mom with 3 boys, jokingly, of course. Last night was the night that proved it.
I had gotten my little one to sleep right away. He was overtired and so I put on youtube, threw on his favorite lullaby and tucked him in.
The kiddo kept coming out to talk to me but almost woke up the little one so he was told to stay in his room.
Hubby came out of the den and stopped in the doorway. He was wearing a tshirt and undies and in his best, pathetic lil boy voice asked me if I brought his medicine out of his truck. I looked over and had the biggest laugh. I had to stop laughing to ask him if he was serious. I guess he realized what I meant and got embarrassed.
My son popped out of his room at that time and asked why we were laughing so I told him. This got him laughing too.
Yup....single mom with 3 boys.... that's me.
I had gotten my little one to sleep right away. He was overtired and so I put on youtube, threw on his favorite lullaby and tucked him in.
The kiddo kept coming out to talk to me but almost woke up the little one so he was told to stay in his room.
Hubby came out of the den and stopped in the doorway. He was wearing a tshirt and undies and in his best, pathetic lil boy voice asked me if I brought his medicine out of his truck. I looked over and had the biggest laugh. I had to stop laughing to ask him if he was serious. I guess he realized what I meant and got embarrassed.
My son popped out of his room at that time and asked why we were laughing so I told him. This got him laughing too.
Yup....single mom with 3 boys.... that's me.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home