Smiles are contagious!
Today was a normal day, like any other. NOT! There's going to be a party here tomorrow for a bunch of 9 year olds. I love 9 year olds. However, a party with them? OMG. What was I thinking?
Anyways, I was planning on going to go get the ice cream tonight and ice for the drinks and such. Like I said, I was planning. He called and said He's not coming home til 10 tonight. Yikes. I did the only thing I could do. I called my mother-in-law to take me. She agreed, and off we went.
Her and I yapping away, laughing at J in the backseat, making all sorts of wannabe talk to his grandma. I looked up and there is a fire truck pulling up next to us. Oh my! This delicious freak of a fireman sitting behind the driver, who wasn't all that bad himself, smiled at me. Was I drooling? Not that I know of. OMG. He smiled at me! I smiled back. At least I somewhat remember smiling back. Yes, I did smile, because he was so damn hot. ~melt~
She nudged me and brought me back, damn her. She saw his smile, and boy did she razz me about it. I think she was jealous, but who am I to rub it in. LOL
Mmmmm so to all the firemen out there: You're all delicious freaks....also my heros...~wink~
And to everyone else: Smiles are contagious. Pass them on.
~grinning ear to ear~
Anyways, I was planning on going to go get the ice cream tonight and ice for the drinks and such. Like I said, I was planning. He called and said He's not coming home til 10 tonight. Yikes. I did the only thing I could do. I called my mother-in-law to take me. She agreed, and off we went.
Her and I yapping away, laughing at J in the backseat, making all sorts of wannabe talk to his grandma. I looked up and there is a fire truck pulling up next to us. Oh my! This delicious freak of a fireman sitting behind the driver, who wasn't all that bad himself, smiled at me. Was I drooling? Not that I know of. OMG. He smiled at me! I smiled back. At least I somewhat remember smiling back. Yes, I did smile, because he was so damn hot. ~melt~
She nudged me and brought me back, damn her. She saw his smile, and boy did she razz me about it. I think she was jealous, but who am I to rub it in. LOL
Mmmmm so to all the firemen out there: You're all delicious freaks....also my heros...~wink~
And to everyone else: Smiles are contagious. Pass them on.
~grinning ear to ear~



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home