Wednesday, January 25

Random babbling

puts on one of my all time favorite movies....."An Affair to Remember"

I love this movie. I've watched it enough times that I say some of the lines with it. I always cry at the end, too. Such a warm, touching story.

So different than the one we saw last night. Crash. That movie had me talking to the television. I cursed, I laughed, and I cried. I thought about my dad, when the movie got into full swing, and about the black guys. I don't know if he's watched it. I'll have to let him know.

Today, my mom walked over to see J. She loves the way he runs up to greet her, meeting her halfway down the block. I don't like the thought of the 2 year old crossing those driveways. I try to stay with him. Still, we live on a really quiet block, but you never know. So, mom came over. We had lunch and then kiddo came home. She got a 2 for the price of 1 visit.

~stopping the movie and going to bed now~


Today's Joke:

The hunter....

Bill was excited about his new rifle and decided to
try bear hunting. He travels up to Alaska, spots a
small brown bear and shoots it. Right after, there was
a tap on his shoulder and he turned around to see big
black bear.


The black bear said, "That was a very bad mistake.

That was my cousin and I'm going to give you two
choices. Either I maul you to death or we have sex."


After considering briefly, Bill decided to accept the
latter alternative. So the black bear has his way
with Bill . Even though he felt sore for two weeks,
Bill soon recovered and vowed revenge.


He headed out on another trip back to Alaska where he
found the black bear and shot it dead. Right after,
there was another tap on his shoulder.
This time a huge grizzly bear stood right next to him.
The grizzly said, "That was a big mistake, Bill . That
was my cousin and you've got two choices. Either I
maul you to death or we have rough sex."


Again, Bill thought it was better to cooperate with
the grizzly bear than be mauled to death. So the
grizzly has his way with Bill. Although he survived,
it took several months before Bill fully recovered.


Now Bill is completely outraged, so he headed back to
Alaska and managed to track down the grizzly bear and
shot it. He felt sweet revenge, but then, moments
later, there was a tap on his shoulder.


He turned around to find a giant polar bear standing
there. The polar bear looked at him and said, "Admit
it Bill , you don't come here for the hunting, do you?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home