Just another day....
It seems that I'm always busy. Took the boys up to a lake near Ventura yesterday. It was a nice ride and they came back with lots of frogs. I had a chance to fish but nothin was biting. We always miss when the lake is stocked. In any case, the boys had a good time playing around the trail and finding frogs.
Found out today (and recently):
Mom got the house afterall. 3 bedroom, 2 bath... and she's thrilled.
Brother got rehired by same store and is doing real well there.
Little cousin is still suffering with tumor. It's amazin how well he's doing in spite of everything. No surgery since it's inoperable now, and no chemo/radiation, since he's maxed out. He's having symptoms but he's not ready to slip into the coma just yet. He's been busy with family and enjoying the last wishes of various companies sponsoring him.
Great Aunt was diagnosed with liver and lung cancer and not doing well at all. I don't know how long she'll be with us. She's my grandfather's sister.
Busy busy busy.....
boys are going bananas now....
Kiddo enjoyed summer camp at the aquarium. J is getting ready for kinder. He's having his physical in two weeks and tb test. I can't believe he's already going to be starting school. I believe we're homeschooling kiddo again this year.
I'll have jury duty soon.....and circus next weekend..... yay.... was asked to go fishing in Mexico...not sure I'll do that though.
Brother getting married at the end of August. Throwing them a shower next month. Lots of work to do in the backyard to make it a real party atmosphere.
That's about it.....
Found out today (and recently):
Mom got the house afterall. 3 bedroom, 2 bath... and she's thrilled.
Brother got rehired by same store and is doing real well there.
Little cousin is still suffering with tumor. It's amazin how well he's doing in spite of everything. No surgery since it's inoperable now, and no chemo/radiation, since he's maxed out. He's having symptoms but he's not ready to slip into the coma just yet. He's been busy with family and enjoying the last wishes of various companies sponsoring him.
Great Aunt was diagnosed with liver and lung cancer and not doing well at all. I don't know how long she'll be with us. She's my grandfather's sister.
Busy busy busy.....
boys are going bananas now....
Kiddo enjoyed summer camp at the aquarium. J is getting ready for kinder. He's having his physical in two weeks and tb test. I can't believe he's already going to be starting school. I believe we're homeschooling kiddo again this year.
I'll have jury duty soon.....and circus next weekend..... yay.... was asked to go fishing in Mexico...not sure I'll do that though.
Brother getting married at the end of August. Throwing them a shower next month. Lots of work to do in the backyard to make it a real party atmosphere.
That's about it.....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home