His first kiss
I can't believe it's already happened. My boy is growing up so fast. This time, it shocked me when they all ran in and began shouting about him kissing her. Who kissed whom?
Well it all goes back to when I said that J wanted to marry Lulu....
He still insists he's going to marry this little girl that reminds me of Dora. She's cute. Always running around in those Disney princess dresses.
They've been riding bikes all week together. Kiddo and J will ride on their side of the street, with neighbor boy in skates following behind. Across the street is Lulu and her 3 sisters, with their 8 year old aunt. Five little girls, aged 3-12, and 3 little boys, riding bikes all afternoon. It's so much fun to hear them shout "HI" back and forth.
Wednesday, kiddo invited them all over to play in the backyard. He forgot to ask me first. I was busy making graphics, cleaning, and talking to a friend online, when suddenly my house was overrun with kids. I sent them to play in the back and began to fold clothes in the den where I could watch them and listen to them. Suddenly, they come running in. J kissed Lulu! Who told me first? J did!!! Then Lulu did...in SPANISH! Thank goodness she knows I don't speak much of it and her little 3 year old self was able to say it in words that I could understand.
J got a good talking to that night....with lots of hugs and kisses. However, he still insists he loves Lulu and is going to marry her.
Sheesh.... he's only 4!!!
I'm sooooo not ready for this!
LOL
Well it all goes back to when I said that J wanted to marry Lulu....
He still insists he's going to marry this little girl that reminds me of Dora. She's cute. Always running around in those Disney princess dresses.
They've been riding bikes all week together. Kiddo and J will ride on their side of the street, with neighbor boy in skates following behind. Across the street is Lulu and her 3 sisters, with their 8 year old aunt. Five little girls, aged 3-12, and 3 little boys, riding bikes all afternoon. It's so much fun to hear them shout "HI" back and forth.
Wednesday, kiddo invited them all over to play in the backyard. He forgot to ask me first. I was busy making graphics, cleaning, and talking to a friend online, when suddenly my house was overrun with kids. I sent them to play in the back and began to fold clothes in the den where I could watch them and listen to them. Suddenly, they come running in. J kissed Lulu! Who told me first? J did!!! Then Lulu did...in SPANISH! Thank goodness she knows I don't speak much of it and her little 3 year old self was able to say it in words that I could understand.
J got a good talking to that night....with lots of hugs and kisses. However, he still insists he loves Lulu and is going to marry her.
Sheesh.... he's only 4!!!
I'm sooooo not ready for this!
LOL



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home